Friendly atmosphere and quality service.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental services for the residents of the Valley Center and surrounding areas. At Medina Eades DDS, you’ll find an inviting atmosphere, a caring doctor and staff, and affordable prices. You’ll also find that we use the latest technology and products as well as the best labs to make sure that we give you the best dental care possible. Our staff and doctor are involved in continuing education as well, so we keep up with all of the latest developments in the family dental care world in order to bring the benefits of that knowledge to your care.
We provide the following services:
- Diagnostic (Exam & Diagnosis) – Comprehensive Oral Exam, Consultation and Treatment Planning, Gum Disease Diagnosis, Radiographic Evaluation
- Preventive (Oral Disease Prevention) – Fluoride Treatment, Protective sealants, Teeth Cleaning, Oral Hygiene Maintenance, Bite/Night Guards
- General Restorative – Tooth Colored Fillings, Inlays, & Onlays, Crown and Bridge, Implant Restorations, Partials and Dentures
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Porcelain Veneers, Porcelain Inlays & Onlays, All Ceramic Crowns, Teeth Whitening
- Pediatric Dentistry (Dental Care of Children and Adolescents) – Nitrous Oxide (no charge for children), Tooth Colored Fillings, Baby Tooth Crowns, School Exams
- Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment) – Treatment of Trauma to the Teeth, Treatment of the Nerves of the Teeth
- Oral Surgery – Tooth Extractions
- Periodontics (Gum Treatment) – Deep Cleaning, Periodontal Maintenance, Laser Therapy
Comfort for the kiddos
Our children’s dental procedures are done under nitrous oxide at no additional cost. We want your children to be as comfortable as possible while they’re with us which is why we provide this complimentary service. After all, it’s much easier to get them to come see the dentist when they don’t have to be afraid of the procedures!
Friendly service for all
To us, you’re not just our patient. You’re also our neighbor! We’re proud to play our part in improving the health of the Valley Center community and that means giving you great service when you come see us. We know that going to the dentist isn’t everybody’s favorite activity, but at our offices you’ll find friendly faces and helpful information. We really do care, so we want to make sure that we spend time with you, get to know you and educate you on your dental needs. Not only will this make your visit to the dentist much more enjoyable, but it will also help you make informed decisions about your dental care.
Free initial consultation for those interested in implants, cosmetic dentistry, second opinions & select procedures. Contact us today to see if you qualify for a free consultation!